YOU ARE A HANDS-ON PERSON?
YOU ARE KNOWN TO BE A TEAM PLAYER?
THE IDEA OF TRAVELING THE PROVINCE AS PART OF YOUR JOB APPEALS TO YOU?
Leader in the distribution and installation of stone countertops, Granit Design is now recruiting for their team in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia.
Granit Design actively does business in Québec, Ontario and the Maritimes. Our business has been in constant expansion since its creation in 1998 and is still growing.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Work as a team with the leader to achieve the best performance on each project
- Make a good impression on your customers by wearing your uniform and having your badge
- Ensure you have all necessary supplies and any additional requirements to complete the project
- Take good care of the vehicle, inside and out each day
- Help out with the care and cleanness of the warehouse and supply room
- Make sure to comply with the OHS regulations, safe work procedures and regulations in place;
- Actively participate with the employer in eliminating risks to ensure a safe workplace.
Your day-to-day consists of:
- Prepare the specific sinks for each project
- Prepare the vehicle for loading and unloading
- Help to maneuver the pieces of stone with care
- Perform the installation as a team
- Clean the job site when the project is completed
- Inform your team leader of any tools or supplies required
- Share the driving time
- Any other task related or requested by the Team Leader/Supervisor
- Minimum experience in construction
- Experience polishing stone would be a plus
- Must be available to sleep out of town a couple of nights per week
- Be in good physical shape
- Pass a background check
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Regular, full-time job
- Group Insurance and Pension Plan
- Meals reimbursement
Apply now or send us your resume at HR@GRANITDESIGN.COM