You are a positive leader? You want to participate in the growth and development of a dynamic enterprise? You have strong relationship building skills and are passionate of anything that touches human capital development? You are our ideal candidate.
Under the Vice-President’s supervision, the HR Director will establish the HR vision to ensure Granit Design’s position as an employer of choice is well established and will implement an organizational structure that focuses on ownership at all levels in the organization.
Main Responsilibities :
• Manage HR, financial and material needs of the HR department;
• Act as business partner for different directors through the company;
• Offer support/guidance to management and employees on HR related matters;
• Elaborate a a talent-acquisition strategy and manage launch;
• Ensure that there is a fair and constant application of HR policies and procedures;
• Accompany management in team-planning exercises;
• Coordinate talent identification and development plans for the next generation;
• Support management in disciplinary actions and conflict resolution;
• Support the organization in internal communication efforts and corporate event planning;
We are seeking someone with the following qualities & skills:
• Excellent influencer;
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Capacity to manage stress and tight deadlines;
• Constructive approach in conflict-resolution situations and strong coaching abilities.
We are seeking someone who has the following qualifications & abilities:
• Have a bachelor’s degree in HR Management or industrial relations;
• Possess 10 years experience in an HR Generalist role;
• Experience in OHS is an asset;
• Experience in a manufacturing environment with a strong growth and multiple locations;
• Knowledge of computer software (Microsoft 365, Word, Excel, etc.)
• Masters English and French, both written and spoken (American and Maritime’s division)