You are a positive leader? You wish to contribute to our company’s growth and success? You have strong relational abilities and are passionate by anything that has to do with talent acquisition? You are our ideal candidate!
Reporting to the HR Director, the HR Advisor supports the organization in all HR spheres as a generalist. The HR Advisor will be in charge of implementing the talent acquisition strategy to support the company’s growth by putting a focus on employee experience.
Main Responsabilités :
- Acts as business partner for various organizational sectors;
- Offers support/guidance to directors and employees with HR-related subjects;
- Participates in the elaboration and implementation of the talent acquisition strategy;
- Participates in the welcoming and new employee integration process;
- Ensures of a fair and consistent application of HR policies and procedures;
- Assist the HR Director with team planning;
- Assists the HR Director with the talent identification & development plans related to the next generation;
- Support directors in conflict resolution & disciplinary measures;
- Support the organization in internal communication efforts & internal corporate events.
We seek someone who has the following qualities & skills :
- Excellent time-management skills;
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills;
- Capacity to manage stress and tight deadliness;
- Constructive approach when facing problem resolution situations.
We are seeking someone who has the following qualifications & abilities :
- Bachelor’s degree in HR Management or Industrial relations;
- Between 3 and 5 years experience pertinent to HR generalist functions;
- In-depth knowledge of social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.) and HR Marketing;
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Masters both English and French, written and speech (division in the Maritimes and the USA)
PERMANENT POSITION, FULL TIME